Are you looking for an effective, easy to manage and affordable approach to staff appraisal in your school or across your Multi Academy Trust?
Filio helps you to introduce a consistent and transparent process supporting both the appraisee and appraiser and encouraging professional conversations about performance and development.
Filio is an excellent, cost effective appraisal system that meets all the requirements of the staff in Bay Education Trust. The Filio team are very supportive and have been superb throughout our initial set up.
Bay Education Trust - May 2018.
After struggling to establish an efficient paper system, Filio has proved to be invaluable, allowing staff to add evidence to build their profile over the year and feel more confident to discuss what they have achieved.
Ribble Drive Primary School - June 2018.
|Talk about performance||Plan to develop||Improve and grow|
Benefits for you and your Organisation.
- Encourages staff to take ownership of their own development, contributing to organisational improvement and growth.
- Easy to use with clear and intuitive navigation, quick to introduce with minimal training, enhancing the process not complicating it.
- Objectives can be added centrally for whole school targets or groups saving you time.
- Action plans and evidence are visible live to appraisers helping them to track progress and target support.
- Analysis dashboard, including at MAT level, for access to live data and status reporting for a quick response, no more searching through bulky files and lost paperwork.
Why choose Filio?
- Already used by 1000's of teachers and support staff across the UK and overseas.
- Developed by teaching professionals and suitable for all sectors and settings including MATs.
- Integrated templates for observations and/or monitoring with options for quantitative or more narrative assessment, supporting triangulation.
- A simple, straightforward approach, which doesn't overcomplicate the appraisal process.
- Filio is quick to set up, easy to use and represents excellent value for money.
Watch the short video to see how it works in practice.